Its fine, soft, silky texture makes it suitable for use as a face cleanser especially for normal/combination and oily skin types. Moroccan Rhassoul Lava clay has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-microbial and antiseptic qualities, it is a great skin cleanser and can be used as a face wash. The regular use of Rhassoul Lava clay may also help to improve the appearance of skin troubled by Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne and Rosacea.
Lave Clay benefits
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces dryness and flakiness
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Removes dead skin layers, therefore leaving the skin nice and smooth.
- Detoxifies the skin, and
- Helps in the removal of heavy metals.
How to use Lava Clay
- Blend one to two teaspoons of Rhassoul Lava clay and enough water (or floral water) to make a creamy face mask.
- Wash face with warm water and apply the mask.
- Leave for about 5 to 10 minutes (but no longer than that).
- Then remove by rinsing with warm water.
Note: If the skin looks inflamed after the first application, don’t worry, this is just a detox symptom and a good sign! Apply the mask no more than once a week. Two applications per month followed by Argan oil is ideal.
- Mix one to two teaspoons of Rhassoul Lava clay with water, to form a mixture similar in consistency to liquid soap.
- Apply the prepared clay to the wet face/body.
- Massage the area covered by clay for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Mix enough clay and water depending on the length of your hair to make it the consistency of hair conditioner.
- Apply directly to wet hair.
- Leave the application for no longer than 10 minutes.
- Rinse throughly.